B.O.S.S. would offer:
- ISO 9001:2008 QMS Internal Auditor
- ISO 9001:2008 to ISO 9001:2015
- AS 9100:2009 to AS 9100:2016
- ISO 9001:2008 Executive Overview
- Root Cause Analysis and Corrective Action
- Risk Assessment and Control
Meeting ISO (International Organization for Standardization) quality standards ensures customers that you’ll provide quality product. ISO standards are the most recognized quality standards — after all, the organization’s members consist of the national standards organizations of 150 countries. Follow these ISO quality standards, which provide a common language for companies to trade across the globe:
- Get commitment from top management to ensure success.
- Train all employees on the basics of quality.
- Prepare your quality policy manual.
- Document operating procedures.
- Perform an internal audit.
- Select an ISO certification agency to use.
- Have the certification agency perform the audit.
- If you pass the audit, congratulations!
- If you don’t pass the audit, take necessary corrective action and repeat the audit.